vendredi 1 août 2014

أكثر من عشر مسيرات بالإسكندرية للمطالبة برحيل السيسي/I promised you my brother arabic people that I made you returned to you eslamique civilizations. then you know that the time is I work for this period.'s sins I Esrael has managed this I mean crime that killed manages the the child is old fammes. You veiled my strategies Esrael rubles. seeking his anonymous fight (almokawama.) is between my strategies. no negotiation with the Zionist. not stopped fighting.'s a promise that is I take Hamas. why since the (jihadist madade) is returned to the moon. rested for the release of all dépars palastine of the Zionist.'s that the government is about the Zionist protectorate. rested we will a new strategies 1 -.. I request my friends all the American peoples Europa Southern Asia is not transported by plane the Islamic world that the rockets will Mujahideen attacked these aircraft returned palastine Seville on us as we sat the democracies in the world islamique.est I request my friends I find strange Dessoles not any stronger than the strategies. stopped for the crimes of the White House is Esrael. gives the White House Zionist protection for the poor people rushed palastinain. thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire